Kimmy Morley is a freelance Project, Event and Festival Manager with over 15 years experience in music events in Australia, Singapore and New Zealand.
Project management services for local & international events have included (but are not limited to):
– Stakeholder management – International & domestic
– Event and Project management, Promoter/Company operations management
– Troubleshooting – on the ground “fixing”, risk assessment, procedure planning
– Talent Financials – Tour outcomes, budgets, settlement finalisation, Australian & Singaporean
– Entertainment visa lodgement assistance – AUS/NZ – 9000+ successful submissions
– Talent handling – Confidential & sensitive matters, “challenging personality” management
– Bookings – Contract negotiation, timetable scheduling, artist liaison
Past and current clients include: Neon Lights Festival Singapore, One Love Festival New Zealand, Soundwave Festival (2009-2013), Vans Warped Tour Australia and Harvest Festival.